สมัครงานคาสิโน ปอยเปต 2561
Valuations NSW provides a high quality service and honest, comprehensive valuation reports from the smallest property to the largest development. We pride ourselves on our excellent service that is provided not only by our strong support team, but also by our team of highly qualified and experienced valuers. Our Sydney-based property valuers have in-depth knowledge of both the residential and commercial property markets, making them the leading experts in providing independent property valuation reports.
At Valuations NSW, all our valuers are accredited with the Australian Property Institute, with each valuer boasting a minimum of 15 years’ qualified experience, with one valuer having over 30 years. The team of Certified Practising Valuers have a vast range of experience, from residential, to commercial and industrial, purpose-built properties, and also in small to large scale developments.
We pride ourselves on our exceptional approach to customer service also, and have a motivated team who:
- Treat you as a valued client;
- Take time to answer your queries thoroughly;
- Are committed to ensuring you have a positive and beneficial experience;
- Will offer value for money – our prices are very competitive;
- Will provide you with a comprehensive report with the aim of assisting you in any property valuation objective you may have;
- Have never had any call backs or audits from any government agency;
- Are not real estate agents. All valued have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, with a further 2 years of supervised work followed by an examination in front of a Board of Examiners in the API before being able to be qualified as a property valuer;
- All our valuers regularly attend seminars at the Australian Property Institute so they are always up to date on all the current valuation methods in all areas and requirements;
- We are an independent valuation company.
We carry out all manner of valuation reports daily, from taxation, stamp duty, family law, litigation, unit entitlements, building insurance, rent reviews, and many more.
At Valuations NSW, we are not here to sell or be associated with the sale of a property and we are not real estate agents. All our reports are completed independently so you can be assured there will never be a conflict of or vested interest in the outcome.
Despite our independence, we are always happy to offer a follow up service at no extra charge, to be able to give unbiased advice to our valued clients and to assist them as best we can in their property needs.
Valuations NSW offers all manner of valuation services, including:
- Current Market Value Valuations
- Superannuation Fund
- Pre-purchase/Pre-sale Reports
- Litigation Valuations
- Property Settlement Valuations
- Mortgage Security
- Separation/De-Facto Valuations
- Retrospective, eg. 8th May 2012
- Family Law Court
- Insurance Assessments for Property and Plant and Machinery
- Deceased Estate/Probate Valuations
- Building Insurance Assessments for Strata Schemes
- Stamp Duty/ Property Transfer Valuations
- Internal Accounting Property Valuations
- Capital Gains Tax
- Expert Witness
- Rental Assessments/Rental Review
- Compulsory Acquisition Valuations
- Compensation Property Valuations
- Rental Determination
Property valuations are required in all kinds of situations as highlighted above. Our expert Sydney property valuers will provide accurate valuations for any valuation requirement you need. Our property valuations are highly regarded in the property industry, on all residential property, commercial property, and development site type reports. As they are registered with the Australian Property Institute, you can be assured you will receive accurate valuations from a reputable and independent valuation company.
Our team of valuers are well regarded in the industry. We are often required to provide expert evidence for a range of issues in court. Due to the high calibre of training and mentoring we offer a first class service to all clients whether they are private or corporate clients. Feel free to contact us to discuss how we can best serve you with your valuation needs.
Our fees will always remain competitive without compromising on service. For an accurate property valuation, request a quote from us today. For general enquiries or information on all our services offered, please don’t hesitate to contact us on (02) 8599 9899 or email us at valuers@ and we will be more than happy to assist you. Alternatively, fill your details out in our Instant Quote box, and we will be in contact at the soonest availability. We won’t be beaten on price or service!
We are one of the best companies in NSW providing residential valuation services. We provide valuation services at highly affordable price. We start working for your home within 24 hours after confirmation. All our professional valuers are licensed and certified. Call us today and get the best quotes to get your property valued by experts…
Do you want to get your commercial property valued? We are commercial valuers’ experts in NSW serving since many years now. We have all licensed and registered commercial valuers with us. We complete the valuation work of your office or industry within 48 hours…
Building Insurance Assessments
Is your building undervalued? Talk to us if you think your building is undervalued or you want to get a proper insurance value for your property. We have team of experts who have got hands on experience on building insurance assessments. Call us today and get the exact value for your building by professionals at most affordable prices.
Get your unit valued by an expert today. At Valuations NSW, we have a specialised team who carries out valuations for unit entitlements. We hold out unit valuations for all types of buildings like residential, commercial, town houses, apartments etc. We generate a report for your property mentioning ownership of all the common areas.…